- BS Steels is a Portsmouth-based steel stockholder and supplier, serving London and Southern England
- Our full range of steel and services includes design, fabrication, installation, on-site services, cutting and drilling, and surveying.
- Our clients include local builders, construction companies, framework contractors, highway and railway contractors, commercial companies, local authorities and utilities.
- We work as a team with our clients and their professional advisers. Our solutions-led approach is essential for complex and time-critical projects, such as highway and railway steelwork, and building refurbishments.
- Privately owned, we have a strong partnership ethos with our clients, professional associates, suppliers and staff.
BS Steels is certified up to and including Execution Class EXC3, under CE legislation.
Please contact Nicola Williams for further details.
Featured Image: Railway Footbridge Handrail, Wareham
Sleek stainless steel handrail with recessed LED lighting, Wareham station footbridge. An example of BS Steels’s work in the railway sector, though the capability can be transferred to any architectural project requiring stylish handrails with built-in illumination.
Saturday, April 16th, 2016
Report on emergency repairs carried out by BS Steels on M25 Gade Valley viaduct. As the motorway network ages, BS Steels is heavily involved with maintenance programmes and emergency work, and increasingly sophisticated processes are being developed to maintain, test and repair structures. Read more...
Sunday, November 15th, 2015
Renovation of the pedestrian railway footbridge at Wareham Station is another example of BS Steels’ capabilities within the railway sector. Sleek stainless steel handrails, with LED lighting enclosed, would make a stylish feature on any number of architectural steelwork projects. Read more...
Monday, October 5th, 2015
BS Steels has achieved Execution Class EXC3, under the CE legislation. This is the level required for our business in highways, railways and major structures. EXC3 accreditation enables us to take on contracts requiring EXC1 and EXC2, the category for most UK building projects. Leading testing company Ultramag is working with BS Steels on an ongoing basis, providing in-house training and testing, and site weld testing. Read more...