- BS Steels is a Portsmouth-based steel stockholder and supplier, serving London and Southern England
- Our full range of steel and services includes design, fabrication, installation, on-site services, cutting and drilling, and surveying.
- Our clients include local builders, construction companies, framework contractors, highway and railway contractors, commercial companies, local authorities and utilities.
- We work as a team with our clients and their professional advisers. Our solutions-led approach is essential for complex and time-critical projects, such as highway and railway steelwork, and building refurbishments.
- Privately owned, we have a strong partnership ethos with our clients, professional associates, suppliers and staff.
- Compliance of Quality Management System and Processes to IS0 9001:2015
- approved by LRQA to the following standards: ISO 9001:2015; National Highway Sector Scheme No 20 – for the Execution of Steelwork in Transportation Infrastructure Assets
- Certified up to and including Execution Class EXC3, under CE legislation.
- Certified under the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (‘CHAS’).
- Fully validated on Builders Profile database for PQQ information.
Please contact Nicola Williams for further details.
Featured image: London Gateway Steelwork
BS Steels’s installation team at work on the reception building at London Gateway, the UK’s newest deep-sea container port. Spectacular views over to the Thames estuary. Sections kept in protective wrapping throughout: reception building is one of the most prominent buildings on the site, with steelwork on view behind glass curtain walling. So BS Steels’ handiwork, including some very special engineering, is on show to all. Visit project page
...a unique repair solution involving the manufacturing of bespoke specialist steel plates and their installation over the crack." M4 Boston Manor Viaduct, Highways Agency press release July 13th 2012
...key to the success was the tremendous respect the project team had for each other and their support for the goal of the project." Osborne Project Report
I would like to thank you for your help. Not only is your work at a high standard, your site operatives are very professional too." Roy Bell, Senior Site Manager, Prime Construction
Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
BS Steels recently completed a project to fabricate and install a new steel structure, incorporating steps, ramps and railings, in Clarence Park, St Albans. Read more...
Friday, July 21st, 2017
BS Steels is very pleased to announce achievement of certification for two very important Quality Management measures: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and Processes and NHSS 20 for Quality Management in Highways Works. Read more...