Supplying Steel and Solutions in Steel for 35 years
Serving London, South and South East England from our Portsmouth base
- Engineered solutions for all forms of projects involving steel.
- Surveying, designing, detailing, fabrication and installation of steel framed structures for new and refurbishment steelwork projects.
- Sophisticated, on-call services for management and repair of highways, railways and bridges.
- Architectural metalwork in mild and stainless steel.
- Steel stockholding and fabrication services, with daily steel deliveries.
- Certified under the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (‘CHAS’).
We work for many of the major contractors, in a broad spread of market sectors. But we pride ourselves on our service across the spectrum. Our stockholding and fabrication team is ready at all times to attend personally to the requirements of smaller projects and local builders.
Our web site gives a flavour of the services and techniques at your disposal, but we understand that every customer requirement is different, every building project a unique set of challenges. A privately owned company, we pride ourselves on personal attention, so please contact us and discuss your needs.
Recent News from BS Steels
- Stairs, Balustrades and Handrails
A new page on our web site exhibits several styles of stairs and balustrades recently designed, manufactured and installed by BS Steels. These demonstrate the combination of strength, practicality, elegance and style that steel can bring to your project.
- BS Steels awarded CHAS accreditation
BS Steels is very pleased to announce that it has been awarded accreditation with the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (‘CHAS’)
- Restoration, Ryde Castle Hotel
With BS Steels’s help, one of the Isle of Wight’s most distinctive landmarks is taking shape again after a disastrous fire last year.