Steel is now often the material of choice for housebuilders and architects. With an impressive strength to weight ratio, steel offers great design flexibility. It enables the architect and builder to design houses around long, open spans. Steel cantilevers can enhance this effect to provide open plan living and impressive internal spaces. And of course, a steel frame can be the basis of a traditional-looking home just as easily as a modern one.
BS Steels remains committed to its local builder base, which has been the bedrock of our business over many years. For smaller building projects, including, refurbishment, new build and extensions, we continue to offer a personal service, based on traditional values of customer focus, timely implementation, and constant availability to help with problem-solving. Please call us on 02392 673778, and we will provide immediate prices for your requirements, and fast collection and delivery services.
BS Steels has extensive experience in modern building techniques, and steel framed construction.
We support housebuilders at all stages of their build:
- Support for Housebuilders, Architects and Engineers, we can assist with interpretation of drawings, specifications and costings.
- Strengthening and support works for projects requiring significant groundwork and civil engineering challenges.
- Cost-effective steel frame fabrication and manufacture off site to exact specifications, installation on site.
- Internal and external architectural features combining strength, practicality, elegance and style
- Fittings and furnishings, including staircases, railings and balustrades, window frames, door frames, internal finishes and cladding.
- Certification for IS0 9001:2015