Steel Fabrication Services
BS Steels has served industry in the Portsmouth and Southampton area, and throughout Hampshire, Southern England and London, with their fabrication requirements for 35 years. We offer fabrications in mild steel and stainless steel, including:
- Mezzanine Floors
- Ladders, Staircases and Steps
- Flitch plates, roof beams, composite beams
- Gates and Railings
- Guardrails, Handrailing, Balustrading
- Steelwork for Highways, Railways, Bridges
- Sign Gantries
- Security Guards and Grilles
- Machine Frames
- Juliet Balconies
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Staircases and Balustrades
- Sheet metalwork in mild and stainless steel, and aluminium
Steel Fabrication, backed by Design Capability
In our workshops, BS Steels’s fabrication team can meet fabrication needs from the most simple, to larger fabrication projects, often requiring complex design support.
Supporting local builders and industry
Our team is always available to attend personally to the requirements of small to medium-sized projects.
Having discussed your needs, they will interpret as necessary on our CAD system, and then coordinate your order through the workshop and ensure timely delivery, to your instructions.
Some Examples of our Work
- Interpretation of engineering calculations.
- Preparation of layout drawings and fabrication drawings for approval.
- Manufacture of twin beams, cranks, rafters, columns, brackets, plates.
- Any type of frame, barrier, handrail, balustrade.
Please contact George or Courtney with your enquiry, which will receive our immediate attention.
For the convenience of those busy on site all week, please note that we are available in the office on Saturdays from 8am to 12 noon.
Larger, more complex fabrications are undertaken for new build and refurbishment, infrastructure projects, distribution facilities and a range of other applications.
- the framework and columns for the London Gateway reception building.
- our growing highway and railway services – including solutions derived from 3D surveys, backed up by rapid, accurate fabrication on site and in the workshop.
- entire design, fabrication and installation work for expansion of Ferryspeed’s distribution facilities in Jersey.
- extensive works at Old Thorns Manor Hotel, including design, creation and assembly of the steel superstructure for a new 51-unit apartment block.
EDM site surveys
We also offer full on-site electromagnetic EDM surveys of existing buildings. The resulting 3D model can then be imported into the programme of drawings, enabling your steelwork requirements to be engineered to greater precision.