Steel Fabrication Services
BS Steels has served industry in the Portsmouth and Southampton area, and throughout Hampshire, Southern England and London, with their fabrication requirements for 35 years. We offer fabrications in mild steel and stainless steel, including:
- Mezzanine Floors
- Ladders, Staircases and Steps
- Flitch plates, roof beams, composite beams
- Gates and Railings
- Guardrails, Handrailing, Balustrading
- Steelwork for Highways, Railways, Bridges
- Sign Gantries
- Security Guards and Grilles
- Machine Frames
- Juliet Balconies
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Staircases and Balustrades
- Sheet metalwork in mild and stainless steel, and aluminium
Steel Fabrication, backed by Design Capability
Expansion of our workshops in early 2013 allows BS Steels to take on larger fabrication projects, often requiring complex design support.
Recent examples include:
- the framework and columns for the London Gateway reception building.
- our growing highway and railway services – including solutions derived from 3D surveys, backed up by rapid, accurate fabrication on site and in the workshop.
- entire design, fabrication and installation work for expansion of Ferryspeed’s distribution facilities in Jersey.
Personal Service, CAD support
Our design and drawing team is ready also at all times to attend personally to the requirements of smaller projects. These include:
- Interpretation of engineering calculations.
- Preparation of layout drawings and fabrication drawings for approval.
- Manufacture of twin beams, cranks, rafters, columns, brackets, plates.
- Any type of frame, barrier, handrail, balustrade.
George, Matt and Courtney are always available to interpret your needs on our CAD system. They will then coordinate your order through the workshop and ensure timely delivery, to your instructions. For the convenience of those busy on site all week, please note that we are available in the office on Saturdays from 8am to 12 noon.
EDM site surveys
We also offer full on-site electromagnetic EDM surveys of existing buildings. The resulting 3D model can then be imported into the programme of drawings, enabling your steelwork requirements to be engineered to greater precision.
Please contact George, Matt or Courtney with your enquiry, which will receive our immediate attention.